YTX9-BS (This designation is used for easy identification of the useful battery.
The here offered lithium-ion battery carries the factory designation HJTX9-FP and fully complies with the designation YTX9-BS)
Lithium-ion batteries of JMT, high-tech for your motorcycle. All batteries are equipped with a battery condition
- Indicator equipped.
Simply press the test button.
When all three blue LEDs on the battery fully (ful) is loaded. Lights only 2 LEDs,
it is loaded only half (med).
No later than when only one LED (low), the battery must be charged.
The following benefits speak for JMT lithium-ion batteries:
- About 1/3 of the weight of comparable lead acid battery
- Unbeatable ratio of cost / weight savings
- Because they contain no acid in any position mountable
- Does not contain heavy metals
- Balanced discharge / charge of all cells by Balancer
- Fast charging with high charge current (up to 90% in 6 min)
- Very low self-discharge (up to 5% per month)
- Even at high temperatures still good performance 60-80 ° C
- Safe technology and durability For this reason, need the lithium versions of the JMT batteries for the same starting power is only 1/3 of the capacity of a comparable lead-acid battery.
A uniform charge state of all cells is also through a built-in processor (? Balancer?) Ensured.
The dimensions of the lithium-ion batteries using adapters correspond to the dimensions of the original lead-acid batteries.
In no case chargers may be used, trying to desulfate deeply discharged batteries at 10 volts with a voltage of more than 14.9 volts before they begin the actual charge. The maximum charging voltage of 14.9 volts must be exceeded in any case. Danger of explosion. Although the Lightweight battery is extremely suitable for everyday use, it should be noted that the starting capacity is given only limited at temperatures below zero degrees Celsius. JMT use lithium-ion batteries as a cathode material of iron phosphate (LiFePO4) and lithium-polymer using the method of manufacture. This allows them to rise even explode, either in flames in normal operation.
- 12 volt maintenance-free lithium-ion battery
- Energy 36.0 Wh
- Dimensions in mm 150 mm wide x 87 mm deep x 105 mm high
- Recommended charging current 1.5 amps
- Maximum charging current for fast charging 15 amps
- Weight 0.6 kg
- Negative right / left positive
- CCA 180
Comparable in moderation and connections with:
Yuasa Manufacturer no. YTX9-BS
!! The battery deposit is not included in the purchase price of the battery!!
Battery Recycling / battery Deposit / battery return
Retailers and manufacturers are obliged to take back used batteries starter.
The private consumer is legally obliged to return used batteries.
Furthermore, end users have when buying a new starter battery,
without you return a used to deposit a deposit of € 7.50.
The battery mortgage you do not have to deposit if you give us advance
send, email or fax it to the battery disposal receipt.